Sunday, February 7, 2010

New outfit!

So I had plenty of gold to burn, and I wanted to spend it on a new outfit: I realize that Dragonspyre outifts are "cool" and stuff, but I felt a little piratey and decided on the Marleybone tricorn and pirate garb. I skipped the shoes, because I love the flame boots I got from fighting Youkai. I was also inspired to put in a little bit of ice school flair, so I made the new outfit black and light blue.



I would love to show you the new clothes, but I can't take screenshots on my computer...alas...

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about the stitiching ability. If you talk to one of the seamstresses in any of the worlds, she can stitch the appearance of one of your clothing items onto the stats of another. But I have seen some people running around with just the clothing items on, without them stitched onto stats. Well, you can only stitch the items with Crowns, so I would suggest waiting until you have Crowns to buy clothing items from the seamstresses.

1 comment: