Saturday, August 14, 2010

Warehouse = HISTORY!

As you can probably guess from the title of this post (I like to make 'em nice and obvious ;) ), Fallon has completed the Warehouse tower in Marleybone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while--I've been incredibly busy! Anyway, from the boss at the top, I won the coveted Wayfinder's Helmet, which not only gives some cool stats but also a NINJA PIG CARD. I got the boots (similar stats, no card) from the crab boss. These are level 50 requirement items, so I'm guessing they'll be the norm in Celestia. Hopefully there will be some other items that give usually unobtainable spell cards! To tell the truth, though, I can't think of any other spells that at least one class can't normally learn...well, maybe some uncommon Treasures, like Woodwalker, or new pet spells?! We'll have to wait and see!!!

Meanwhile, Adam is level 47 (SOOO close to Rebirth!) and working on the Drake Hatchery! Let me know if you have any questions about anything! I'm happy to give advice to those who want it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, use that teleporter... those long walks really take it outa ya (shiver)

    ReplyDelete