Friday, April 30, 2010

And...ACTION!



Okay, I FINALLY have some more screenshots--sorry for the wait (blog musta been really boring)!!! Soo I've been on the Test Realm quite a lot, but still no egg. I know. It's sad. No one has wanted to hatch a pet egg with me. Oh, and it costs a whopping 80,000 gold!!! DUDE. That's pretty hefty. But I guess I can try to save up...I'd better start farming! I think I'm gonna wait for Jack to get his Orthrus first anyway (he's level 46 now--two more levels to go). Okay, here we go...






This is what I like to call a pet par-tay. Look at them!!! They're all so cute and ferocious...so, as you might have guessed, you can now release your pets in your house and hang out with them! Here are a few little tricks I learned--click on your Emotes, and choose "clap" (makes your pets come toward you), "scold" (makes your pets run away from you), or "dance" (makes your pets dance with you). Dance is totally my favorite. You should see some of those moves! I wish I was skilled like that.







Here's Fallon on her PERMANENT Blue Dragon!!! I probably won't be able to buy this in the real game...but my birthday's coming up so who knows?! And as you can see, I'm in Colossus Blvd. chilling with Mindy. So, you know Mildred Farseer, who lives right near where I am in this screenshot? I would go check in with her if ya catch my drift...(new spells!!!).



Oh, and here's Adam! I just realized that you hadn't even seen him yet!


So there's your update! If you've got any questions, post a comment and let me know!

I HEART PETS btw

No comments:

Post a Comment