Monday, January 4, 2010

Bengal Tiger--mission success! And other mount ideas

Here's some exciting news: I got the Bengal Tiger mount!!! SO HAPPY. I also created a new character to hang out with Jack Frost on his earlier levels. His name is Logan Shadowstaff, a Diviner, and to him I awarded the Tiger. Jack Frost has a Chestnut Pony mount that he is very proud of and loves to show off. He named it "Wild Bolt" for obvious reasons (I traded him a Wild Bolt treasure card, which I warned him not to use unless in desperate circumstances. He's tried it at least six times and failed, of course).

On the topic of naming your mounts, I thing KI should make a mount-naming program, similar to the one for pets. For now, though, we can make up names! My black stallion is Scarecrow, and the Tiger is Sebastian--I like that name.

I've also been thinking about more mounts that could be added. A Heckhound or Storm Hound would be cool, as would some school-themed mounts. Here are some possibilites I've come up with.
Ice: polar bear
Fire: Heckhound, although the dragons work pretty well for fire.
Storm: Storm Hound
Myth: Orthrus, or a Pegasus of some type...?
Death: something dark and mysterious...skeletal horse?
Life: Unicorn or Centaur
Balance: Hydra!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment