Saturday, January 2, 2010

DONE WITH OBSIDIAN CHESTS! Finally

I am proud to announce that I have completed the Obsidian Chests quest at last! After a really long time of trying to get one of the chests, I did it. The chest that I am speaking of is the one in the Mooshu Ancient Burial Grounds. The first time I tried to get it, I discovered that I could not enter the dungeon. So I asked around, and finally found out that I had to complete all of Mossback's quests to get in. Here are the locations for the quests, in order: Cave of Solitude, Kishibe Village, Shirataki Temple, Ancient Burial Grounds, and Village of Sorrow. In Village of Sorrow, talk to Wavebringer. Then, go to the Tree of Life and talk to Oakheart. This information was given to me by a friend, and when she told me, I was a little hesitant to do all of this. That's a whole lot of questing! But it would be worth it to finish that pesky Obsidian Chest quest. Instead, my kind friend (who had access to the dungeon) let me teleport to her once she was inside. So I was granted an express pass to the end of the quest! Yay! Okay, now I have to beat all of those spiders...time for some fire Conversions!

No comments:

Post a Comment