Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To My Fellow Wizards...

Welcome to my new blog, 'The Silver Shade of Winter; Guide to Wizard101'. I am a huge fan of the awesome MMO Wizard101, and, being a grandmaster, I am here to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability! I'd also like to throw in some ideas for the game that I've been thinking about, so give me your feedback! No matter your level, experience, pet or wand/sword/staff, you are welcome to contribute your ideas.

A few of you may know me as Fallon Silvershade, Thaumaturge extraordinaire. She is a grandmaster, a proud champion of the daunting Briskbreeze Tower in Colossus Boulevard, and the owner of a young ice colossus named Prince Shadow. But, sadly, she is stuck right now on the Obsidian Chest quest. If any kind Saviors of the Spiral want to give me some tips...anyway, the others on my account include: Kieran Winter, Sorcerer; Rowan Duskflame, Pyromancer; Trevor Lionheart, Necromancer, and Flint Ghostbane, Conjurer. So now that I've taken up a whole paragraph talking about my characters, go on and tell everyone about yours. I'd love to hear your accomplishments and quest troubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment