Monday, May 3, 2010

Egg = Sadness

Miss Belle, my new pet egg on the Test Realm, hatched last night...and I have to say, not exactly what I had expected. Not what my Necromancer friend Wolf (who supplied his Wraith) expected either. It was an Ice-only pet that was basically an exact replica of Prince Shadow, but with better stats. I'm still not even sure how the Wraith ties in at all. :( I just wanna tell you guys, when pets go live, I would suggest not making a pet egg unless you're TOTALLY SURE about it, and you have LOTS of gold to spare!! Otherwise: oops, look at that! You just spent 70,000-80,000 gold on a pet that takes 2 days to hatch and you're probably not even gonna use it. Argh. Unless this expansion is improved a little bit, I don't expect to be hatching any eggs in the near future. I know a ton of work has gone into it, but seriously--we needs some kinks worked out here, or I won't be the only one to not hatch a pet.

1 comment: