Saturday, May 1, 2010

Join the Club, Baby Rascal!


PLEASE click on this picture to enlarge it!!!
Well, after completing a tough tower (with me walking him through it) Jack got his Orthrus spell/pet at last! :D
It's very cute, I have to say. His name is Baby Rascal, which Jack insists on keeping. He has yet to actually use the spell--screenshots coming! For any of you Conjurers in possession of Orthrus...remember Cyrus's jokes?
"Stupid demon dogs"
"Cerberus's brother"
"Two-headed cats--the natural enemies of Orthruses!!"
Oh, Cyrus. What a guy, huh? He's really the life of the party.
Anyway, can't wait till the Test Realm goes live! I'M GONNA GET ME AN EGG! The one on the Test Realm will take another 20 hours to hatch, so I'll be waiting...oh, and THANK YOU WOLF DEATHWALKER FOR SHARING YOUR WRAITH! Little Belle is gonna be so great thanks to you. I think she'll get her father's looks (Prince Shadow--fingers crossed lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment