Friday, May 7, 2010

Time to dust off the old coat

Does anyone remember my pirate coat? Take a look at the first couple of pictures on that link, maybe they'll jog your memory. :) Actually, it was once a cloak with that cool tree symbol on the cape--you could buy it in Krokotopia. But, eventually, these items were taken out of the game (I think they were too awesome). I also ended up stitching the cloak onto my pirate coat.

And now that Adam has turned level thirty (they grow up so fast!), he can use the coat!!! Here's a picture. Pretty fancy, huh? :P I also replaced the blue trim with green. Adam's all about going green.



Oh, and here is his first Regenerate! And thank you, Heather Raven, for your nice comment--you're right, it is a cool spell! And quite handy in Frostholm!


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, old crowns clothes!
    Yup regenrate comes in handy. I used it a lot when I got it from my level 45 hat.

    ReplyDelete