Friday, May 7, 2010

Okay Marleybone, I'm ready for ya!

Adam is OFFICIALLY on to Marleybone!!!! HOORAY!!! Here's a couple 'o pics:

Okay, so there's a glimpse...now, HERE'S where it gets complicated. My new spell. Enlarge these screenshots please...OR ELSE.


So, uh, Freddy turned out to be quite the little speedbump...at first, there is pure joy:


And I wipe him out with a snappy double-boosted Earthwalker. But guess what? These kinds of things are too good to be true.



Whoopsie. Well, I cut my deck down to ONLY boosting and a little bit of healing, and I get him with a boosted Earthwalker all nine times. Pretty frustrating. But check out my prize!

Hehe, I guess I forgot to take an actual shot of the spell, but it's Regenerate! Check out the Life spell list for a closer peek. I haven't used it yet, so I'll let y'all know when that happens!

1 comment: